Templewood House is available for more than just weddings! We are also available for engagement parties, hens days, birthday gathering, corporate events and more. With a commercial kitchen and coolroom you can DIY food, get in caterers, or organise a food truck. Get in touch if you have something unique that needs further discussion.
Off Peak Event Hire
- Up to 50 pax cocktail style (more guests POA)
- Available Sun – Thurs and any day in Winter (vacancy permitting.)
- 7 hours total venue hire time between:
- 10am – 11:30pm Mon-Thurs
- 12pm – 11:30pm Sun
- Surcharges apply Sunday and Public Holidays
- Commercial kitchen and Coolroom hire
- Internal toilets
- Air conditioned drawing room with lounge furniture, as presented
- Firewood for heritage log fireplaces in drawing room
- Fully enclosable front veranda with mounted gas heaters at each end
- BYO catering
- BYO drinks or purchase from us
- 1 Bar tender for up to 5 hours drinks service (some conditions apply)
- Bar Hire – Speakeasy style bar provided in the House, including Ice and Glassware.
Additional Options Include:
- Seated Events Drawing Room is $12.50 p/p. Includes trestle, chair & of white linen table cloth hire. 1 floor plan provided
- Additional Venue Hire Time $100 per hour
- Additional Bar Service $2p/p, per hour
- Cleaning fee – DIY or pay extra $250
- Accomodation $200 per room, per night
- Stud horse & groom for photos ($400)
- High Paddock Hill secret photo spot transfer ($250)
- Please note the pavilion is not included in this package but can be added for an additional fee.
- $1000 booking fee needs to be paid within 7 days to confirm your booking & balance needs to be received 30 days in advance of your event date.
- Bond of $1000 applies. Refundable 7 days after your event, if no damage, loss of breach of house rules